LIME (来夢) is the vocalist and lyricist of the visual-kei band Kizu (キズ). He writes all of Kizu’s lyrics composes their songs. Besides that he can also play guitar and sometimes does so at lives.
LIME has been with キズ (Kizu) since its inception in 2017 and was previously a member of the bands LEZARD, Kro:nos and Kreuz NostalgiA. He also performed solo for some time as 来夢-lime.
He was born on November 19th in Fukuoka or Miyazaki, Kyushu.
Name: 来夢 (LIME)
Band: キズ (Kizu)
Blood Type: B
|Stage Name:||来夢 (LIME)|
|In Kana:||らいむ (Raimu)|
|Born on:||November 19|
|Previous Bands:||Kreuz NostalgiA
LIME (来夢) is a Japanese musician and currently works as the vocalist and lyricist of the visual-kei band キズ (Kizu). He is also a very good guitarist and often plays guitar at lives. He usually seems to play the beginning of ♪ Heisei (平成) and I’ve also seen him play guitar when Kizu performed their newest song ♪ Kuroi Ame (黒い雨).
He was born on November 19th in the south of Japan in Fukuoka or Miyazaki, Kyushu. I actually thought he is born in Fukuoka, but it seems he also grew up in Miyazaki, so now I’m a bit unsure and I still need to investigate this a bit further. His age, height, and weight aren’t known. However, judging from seeing him live I guess he’s around my age and 160cm tall or so.
His weight is perfect (｡v⌒◡⌒v｡)
Via his Instagram and Twitter, I found out that he is really into motorbikes and that he likes dogs. I’m not sure whether he really dislikes typhoons, however, in 2019 he really got tired of them and hoped that the typhoon season will come to an end soon.
His name is written with the kanji 来 (rai) and 夢 (yume). Rai means “next” and yume means “dream”. So the meaning behind his name might be “next dream”.
Nice name, isn’t it (｡⌒◡⌒｡)?
Lime comes across kinda closed and he seems to be a deep thinker. He says about himself that he is not good at talking and that’s why he does lives. I noticed, too, that he doesn’t talk a lot at lives.
But even though he comes across as very serious and likes to tease fans and the other Kizu members, he’s actually a very nice, gentle and modest person, I think. For example, when he was asked what kind of presents he likes to get, he said that he doesn’t need anything, because he’s just happy to know that he’s in somebody’s mind.
Lime has been in at least three other bands before キズ (Kizu). His first band was Kreuz NostalgiA and his second band was Kro:nos. Unfortunately, I don’t have any information about them. The only thing I found is that he apparently used the name Ta-98 during his time in Kro:nos.
His third band was LEZARD. The band started on April 20th, 2013 and he has been the vocalist from their debut until June 2016. Due to differences concerning the band’s future direction, it was decided that 来夢 (Lime) will leave the band. His last live with LEZARD was on June 19th, 2016 at 新宿ReNY (Shinjuku ReNY).
Before joining LEZARD he’s also been working as a solo artist under the name 来夢-lime for some time.
|03/2017 – now||キズ’s Vocalist 来夢|
|04/2013 – 06/2016||LEZARD’s Vocalist as 来夢|
|(unknown)||Solo as 来夢-lime|
|(unknown)||Kro:nos as Ta+98|
- Can also play guitar and writes all of キズ’s lyrics (灬ºωº灬)♡
- He likes to make fun of the other members and copies their tweets, etc.
- Lime is a dog person but thinks that cats are cute, too (⌒‐⌒)
- He used to play Pokemon Go but stopped it. In September 2019 he reinstalled it again, but apparently he just played it for a few hours (/ω＼*)笑
- He likes to write coupling songs that “totally crush” the main title of the single instead of supporting it
- When saying good-bye to people he is close to, he sometimes doesn’t know whether he should wave or just bow, and so he often ends up doing both (/⌒ω⌒\)
- Says that really good songs have their own smell
- He loves motorbikes and loves riding (his) motorbike, but one time he got hit by a taxi
- He used to call Kizu’s fans “Buta” (pig), same as their song ♪ 豚 (Buta) but stopped because fans kept complaining
- Doesn’t take selfies anymore, because he thinks it’s annoying
- He doesn’t seem to cope well with the heat and he easily seems to get heatstrokes (in a story said he got the “first heatstroke of the year” while vocal training)
- He said that he would like to have a child (or children) if he would have the confidence that he could make his child(ren) happy
- Lime can speak English pretty well. I have the feeling he has lived overseas for some time, but I don’t know for sure
- On his birthday in 2019, he tweeted that he was glad that he could celebrate his 20th birthday with Kizu. Some fans thought it’s true, and so he tweeted again saying that he’s worried about the future of those pure girls, who fell for his lie. According to other comments, it seems as if he has celebrated his 20th birthday several times before.
- When he was in Lezard he used to have two Dachshunds called れもん (Lemon) and ふーちゃん (Fuu-chan). Maybe (I hope that) he still has them, but I have no information about that. If so, they probably are at his parent’s house in Fukuoka. (Pics: Lemon with LIME and here’s Fuu-chan)
- He’s close friends with the musician S!N (しん) and even played at (at least) one of his concerts as a secret guest (Source)
- “Then that’s not a dream, that was just a goal, right?”
(replying to a fan who asked why there’s no sense of fulfillment after a dream has come true)
- “I personally think that imagination is important. Because without imagining it, you won’t be able to realize it. Rather than having dreams, be ambitious.”
・Aug 22, 2019 at TSUTAYA O-EAST
Lime accidentally hit his lips with the mic (｡・ω・｡)
The singer came out for the encore and walked towards his microphone stand. While he started talking to the audience he moved his face closer to the microphone, but accidentally went too far. With a big bang his lips hit against the microphone’s gill. It sounded very painful, but he managed the situation in a really cool manner. He stopped talking and walked back towards the backstage area. In the middle of the way he suddenly turned around, stepped in front of his microphone stand and started his MC as if nothing has happened. However, after he finished the first part of the MC and the audience started clapping, he rubbed his lips with his finger for a few seconds. So the audience started giggling but he smiled, too.
Kinda cute (｡⌒◡⌒｡)
・Aug 22, 2019 at TSUTAYA O-WEST
The singer performed a special song solo (///ω///)♪
キズ (Kizu) had puzzled everyone by announcing a concert that will take place at two different live houses, but at the same time. Later it turned out that Lime performed solo at TSUTAYA O-West, while the other band members performed together at duo MUSIC EXCHANGE. Lime’s song was exclusively written for this day. It was a really beautiful, 20-minute long tune. Most of the time he sang accompanied by his guitar, but some parts were also a capella and sometimes he just played guitar.
Sooo~ beautiful (∩˘ω˘∩)♡
To all the LIME fans (⌒‐⌒)♡
Thank you for reading! I hope you did enjoy reading this page about LIME!
If there are other things you’d like to have on this site like for example more pics, details about LIME’s guitars, etc, please let me know!
Now, don’t forget to check out LIME’s amazing lyrics! I’ve added a bunch of translations.
Let’s keep rockin’ with LIME-san and Kizu!